Autumn CPD courses unveiled
Published on 25/09/17
The Trust's popular professional development programme has unveiled its autumn courses.
Our courses proved exceptionally popular last year, with teachers from more than 60 schools taking part. Those attending included many from East Anglia schools, but the innovative courses also drew teachers from as far afield as London and Leicester.
Once again teachers at schools in Norfolk and north Suffolk qualify for a 50% discount on places, with further discounts available to members of the Inspiration Teaching School Alliance.
For full details of the courses and to book online, visit http://www.inspirationtrust.org/cpd
Autumn 2017 courses
- October 4, 2017: How do marking, feedback and formative assessment support knowledge-rich learning?
- October 10, 2017 and November 27, 2017: Towards a model of senior curriculum leadership
- October 16, 2017: Harnessing knowledge-rich curricula for long-term school improvement: using KS3 to expand EBacc uptake and attainment
- October 18, 2017: Harnessing knowledge for rapid school improvement: effective lesson observation
- November 1, 2017: Decoupling formative and summative assessment in schools: why and how:
- November 6, 2017: What does teaching and learning look like in a ‘knowledge-rich’ primary lesson?
- November 13, 2017: What does teaching and learning look like in a ‘knowledge-rich’ secondary lesson?