We offer a wide range of courses for primary (age 5 to 11) and secondary (11 to 16 with post-16 enhancement), shown below with their UCAS codes:
Apply for a pioneering fee-paying programme, with bursaries or scholarships of up to £28,000 for high-priority subjects.
- Primary: general (389L)
- Primary: maths (389H)
- Secondary: chemistry (389Q)
- Secondary: English (389T) - CLOSED
- Secondary: geography (3BMX) - CLOSED
- Secondary: history (389Y)
- Secondary: maths (38B3)
- Secondary: modern languages (38B4)
- Secondary: physics (38B6)
- Secondary:Religion, Worldviews and Philosophy (38B9) - CLOSED
Post-graduate certificate in education
As part of your course you have the opportunity to study for a university-validated PGCE qualification. This is taught alongside your in-school placements through study sessions at our Curriculum Centre in Norwich.
This qualification is gained in addition to Qualified Teacher Status. You will have a tutor at the university who will support you on completing the necessary assignments to gain the qualification.
Register for more information via the link below -