July 1st 2022
How to Apply
Applications are open for our 2022/23 teacher training courses on the 12th October!
To apply, you will need to submit an application via the GOV.uk service, Apply for teacher training. Our provider code is ‘2H7 (fee-paying).
You will find additional guidance on what to include in your application and how to write your personal statement on the Get Into Teaching website.
See below helpful information about the process
- Complete a register interest form here (optional)
- View our courses on our Courses & Subjects page and on the GOV.UK service, Find Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses - Don’t forget to use our provider code ‘2H7’
- Visit Apply and create an account to begin your application
- If shortlisted, attend a selection day at the Inspiration Teacher School Hub, Norwich. More information can be found on the Selection Day page
- If successful accept your offer via Apply to secure your place
- You are now on course to starting a rewarding new career subject to meeting the conditions of the offer!